What we offer.
Where we train.
Making the Jump From College to the Pros
Quarterback University and our agent partner with St. Vincent’s Sports Performance in Indianapolis to provide pre-combine training for NCAA QBs looking to elevate their draft stock and prepare for the annual NFL Combine.
During the winter of 2014 QBU began offering Combine prep training in conjunction with St. Vincent’s to prepare current New York Giant Keith Wenning and current Edmonton Eskimo Jordan Lynch
– 1 on 1 Private Sessions
– Partner & Small Group Training
– Large Group Sessions 5-10 QBs
– Every QB receives customized training to fit their needs.
- Dynamic Warm-Up
- QB Specific footwork, speed & agility
- Individually Tailored Curriculum for training.
- Drop back development
- Throwing mechanic development
- Mechanical tuning and adjusting when necessary
- Throwing session tailored to QB needs
- Board Talk teaching and installing offensive & defensive concepts including Personnel, Formations, Tactics, Pass Protection
- Constant Character & Leadership Development
– 1 Day Camps: 2 sessions
– Large group setting of 6 -10 QBs per coach.
All out Training Assault:
- Pocket Actions
- Board Talk and/or Walk-Through
- Live Route Throwing
- Mentoring & Recruiting Session
- Competition Time